It is most liked by large families or groups of friends, it consists of two bedrooms and a living room.
THE SEAGULLS’ HOUSE HAS BEEN EQUIPPED WITH:
- bathroom with toilet and shower, towels,
- closet for clothes,
- kitchenette (kettle, coffee machine, toaster, fridge, dishwasher, induction cooker, all necessary utensils),
- table where you can have breakfast,
- TV set,
- two bedrooms, and in each of them two solid hotel beds (that can be joined) for XXL guests, TV, chest of drawers/closet,
- guest room - fold-out sofa, armchair and closet
Outside, there is a 20-meter covered terrace waiting for guests of the Seagulls’ House. On the terrace, there is a table with chairs and a barbecue.