|SEASON A||SEASON B||SEASON C|
|Sea House |
|320 PLN||280 PLN||200 PLN|
|Forest House |
|320 PLN||280 PLN||200 PLN|
|Seagulls’ House |
|450 PLN||400 PLN||350 PLN|
|Sunny House |
|390 PLN||340 PLN||280 PLN|
the prices given in the table are valid for stays of two days and more.
When booking for one day, there is a surcharge of PLN 150/house.
the price for the house is not subject to adjustment in the case of one person staying in the house.
Regulations of stay for guests of Morski Klif in Międzyzdroje
1. Guests are obliged to observe the order in force in the facility and to use all rooms in accordance with their intended purpose.
2. Upon arrival, guests should check-in, presenting an ID document and pay the remainder of the fee - payment only in cash.
3. The holiday day lasts from 16:00 on the day of arrival until 10:00 on the day of departure.
4. At the beginning and at the end of the stay, an inventory will be made and the condition of the rooms along with their equipment will be checked.
5. Cleaning of houses occupied by guests is arranged individually with the hosts on the day of arrival (applies to stays longer than 7 days).
6. If the number of guests is larger than previously agreed, the host has the right to refuse to accept additional guests or withdraw from the contract due to the fault of the guests.
7. Guests may not accept additional guests for a night or day stay without the consent of the hosts.
8. In the case of guests who behave aggressively under the influence of alcohol or intoxicants, the hosts have the right to terminate the stay immediately without reimbursement of previously made payments.
9. The hosts are not responsible for guests’ property.
10. Guests are responsible for the damage they cause and they are obliged to pay for all the costs associated with such damage on the spot; guardians are responsible for the damage caused by children.
11. Guests receive the key to the house at their disposal and are obliged to return it on the day of departure. Losing the key results in the obligation to pay the due fee.
12. We do not accept animals.
13. The hosts do not bear any responsibility for guests’ stay outside the area of Morski Klif.
14. Smoking is forbidden in all houses.
15. There is a curfew from 22:00 to 7:00, unless the terms of entertainment have been agreed in advance.
16. Guests should be especially careful when using the barbecue or having a bonfire.
17. Rules for having a bonfire: only after agreeing with the hosts of Morski Klif, on a date and time convenient for both parties. The first bonfire is free of charge, subsequent bonfires will be charged at PLN 30. If guests wish to have a bonfire, they should notify the hosts on a given day by 15.00 at the latest.
18.Towels are changed upon request - PLN 20/set for 1 person.
19. Paid parking for guests is available at a distance of several hundred meters, at ul. Komunalna 3, 72-500 Międzyzdroje, contact and pricelist: http://parkingmiedzyzdroje24h.pl/
20. Please be advised that we do not organize bachelor parties; in exceptional cases we support the organization of small family events.
21. After prior arrangement, we are able to organize creative workshops, including working with clay, stained glass, rattan weaving for both children and adults. Workshops are charged additionally. We prefer group/family classes.
22. We accept travel vouchers.
The hosts provide clarifications and advice in all disputable matters regarding the regulations and kindly ask the guests to follow them.